Dental Plan FAQ's
About Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- What is Dental Health Alliance, L.L.C.® (DHA®)?
- What is the relationship between DHA and Assurant Employee Benefits?
- How will I know when a patient participates with DHA?
- What do the DHA logos look like?
- How do I join the DHA network?
- Is there any fee to join DHA?
- How is the quality of the network assured?
- How do patients find out that I am a participating DHA dentist?
- May I discontinue new referrals?
- Who do I call with questions about my network participation?
- Who do I call if I have questions regarding my DHA Personal Fee Profile?
DHA is a national dental PPO that is offered with certain Assurant Employee Benefits dental plans. To learn more about DHA, please visit www.dha.com.
DHA was created in 1994 and is the dental PPO network used by Assurant Employee Benefits since 1995. DHA's national dental network continues its rapid expansion through direct contracting and affiliation with other networks. The DHA network is available to payors other than Assurant Employee Benefits. Nearly 1,000,000 members are enrolled in DHA plans.
All eligible members receive an identification card that displays the DHA logo.
There are three DHA plans, DHA, DHA-Premier and DHA Access. The logos associated with these plans are listed below:
To receive information and forms to join DHA, call Provider Relations at 800.434.2638. All general dentists and specialists must be credentialed before being accepted as a DHA participating provider. The credentialing process is based on standards developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and DHA.