Learn more about voluntary products:
Voluntary products continue to play a larger role in employers' plan offerings. For employers and employees it is a different experience than traditional benefits and we have built our enrollment and benefits communications to help with that experience. Last year, we enrolled over 570,000 lives1 and $169,000,000 in overall premium1 with our enrollment and benefits communications program.
Our voluntary portfolio contains a broad product offering to meet the needs of any group. We have designed them to be easy to quote, easy to explain and easy to administer. Our convenient payroll deductions can support the cycle of most employers.
- Pre-Enrollment Planning/Strategy - Our Enrollment Managers and Re-Enrollment Managers will work with groups to develop a strategy to help educate employees on the benefits they are being offered. See samples of the tools used
- Pre-Enrollment Announcements - We offer multiple ways for groups to inform employees about their upcoming benefits enrollment. Our tools are bilingual and can be customized to the group. See samples of the tools used
- Enrollment Event Support - At the time of enrollment our Benefit Counselors can be on hand to help educate your employees on their choices. Our enrollment support can be for only our benefits or can also include your core benefits like medical or 401Ks. See samples of the tools used
- Post-Enrollment Event Support - After an enrollment is completed our home office staff works quickly to set-up the new benefits and provide confirmation back to the employer and employees. See samples of the tools used
- Member Deduction Reports (also known as Voluntary Deduction Reports
- Benefit Confirmation Statements (distributed immediately following an electronic enrollment and can include core coverages)
- Member Confirmation Statements (distributed after case installation and only includes our products)
- Compensation Statements (available with electronic enrollment cases)
- Online Advantage