Educator Benefits Solutions®
Disability plans to meet the unique needs of school employees
Assurant Employee Benefits introduces the Educator Benefits Solutions®, voluntary (employee-paid) short-term disability and long-term disability plans tailored for the educational industry. The flexibility of the Education Series is about income protection at an employee level. Employees have the ability to choose the duration of benefits and elimination period that meets their needs.
"Did you know that a disabling accident occurs every 2 seconds in the United States?1"
Designed especially for schools
- Employer choice of plan options
- Select up to four elimination periods and the duration of benefits for coverage
- Employee choice of plans & benefit amounts
- Elects an elimination period that the employer has made available
- Flexible benefit amounts up to 66 2/3% of monthly pre-disability earnings in $100 increments
- Minimum benefit amount payable is 25% of the gross disability benefit
- Definition of Disability
- Customized to cover “in session” and “out of session” to provide coverage during the summer months
For school groups looking for voluntary disability insurance that protects employees for specific durations, the Education Benefits Solutions® provides the answer.
School employees deserve an affordable choice when it comes to income protection!
1National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2004 ed.