Employee-paid hospital confinement indemnity “Gap”
Gap insurance is designed to provide benefits that supplement existing major medical or comprehensive health insurance plans. The additional benefits can help cover out-of-pocket expenses related to coinsurance, copays and deductibles for inpatient and outpatient services.
A benefit that is easy to offer.
- 100% employee-paid
- Policies issued with a minimum of only 5* enrolled employees
- No health questions for timely applicants
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- Full enrollment support available
- Flexible enrollment options
- Benefits can be paid directly to the employee, or assigned to their provider, if they prefer
For a full description of the Gap policy limitations and exclusions, please view the brochure ( NJ, CA, IN, all other states). This coverage is not available in all states.
*Some states require higher minimums.