Employee-paid hospital confinement indemnity “Gap”
Gap insurance from Assurant Employee Benefits is designed to provide benefits that supplement existing major medical or comprehensive health insurance plans. The additional benefits can help cover out-of-pocket expenses related to coinsurance, copays and deductibles for inpatient and outpatient services.
A benefit that is easy to offer.
- 100% employee-paid
- Policies issued with a minimum of only 5* enrolled employees
- No health questions for timely applicants
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- Full enrollment support available
- Flexible enrollment options
- Benefits can be paid directly to the employee, or assigned to their provider, if they prefer
For a full description of the Gap policy limitations and exclusions, please view the brochure ( NJ, CA, IN, all other states). This coverage is not available in all states.
*Some states require higher minimums.